Monday, January 14, 2013

Australian Open--what they said

You don't get any extra satisfaction out of 0‑0?
No, if you win 7‑6 in the third, you still won the match.
Maria Sharapova

I have heard Hisense is a lot slower than the outer courts that maybe you practiced on also. Did you sense that at all today?
I'm a very unsensitive player. I can't sense anything almost.
Venus Williams

I think we both couldn't win one game from the one side. I think I was just losing against the wind, pretty much.
Agnieszka Radwanska

When I was on vacation, I just really let loose.
Maria Sharapova

Where are those gold medals?
I have hid them in a sack. Yeah. One day if I become a statistic and I lose all my money, then I have to melt the gold off the top.
Venus Williams

1 comment:

Overhead Spin said...

Diane, I just want to say thank you for having my blog noted on your blog. Really appreciate it. Now if I can only find out how to link other blogs to mine, life would be complete. Still working on it