Friday, June 1, 2012

French Open--what they said

...I'm very pleased with the three matches that I've played; I thought today was very solid and a good match.
Sam Stosur

She's a little bit cranky on court.
Rennae Stubbs, referring to Victoria Azarenka

I was in control of my things, and I have not played so well in a long time, so I'm really happy about it.
Svetlana Kuznetsova

I feel like I warmed up twenty times for this match.
Maria Sharapova

Today in the warmup, I probably served the best I served, probably ever.
Ana Ivanovic

...it wasn't horrible, it wasn't raining and and really heavy, so I was still able to get the ball jumping and off the court, and get rewarded for doing those things well.
Sam Stosur

I didn't really know what to do to fight back.
Mathilde Johansson

I think she just had an answer for everything I was trying to do.
Agnieszka Radwanska

I have not had this feeling for quite a time.
Svetlana Kuznetsova

You're only 19, but it looks like you've been here before, many times.
I have, actually.
Sloane Stephens

No comments: