Monday, September 5, 2011

U.S. Open--what they said

If you give her a lot of angle it's better for her. So if you start maybe a little more in the middle and then you try to move her, she's starting to have some problems. I was trying to do that.
Flavia Pennetta

I'm actually very, very excited about it....
Ana Ivanovic, on her upcoming match against Serena Williams

...Steffi is Steffi, and we are the next generation.
Angelique Kerber

I think there is only one woman left who is still in the singles and doubles. Is it difficult for you to put in the same focus in both tournaments?
Yeah, I'm able to do that. I love to play doubles. They asked me yesterday if I would like to play doubles also today because we have few days more to play, and actually I prefer to play tomorrow  because today I know was really tough for me to play two matches. Tomorrow I will be ready to play doubles and the day after to play singles. We are used to play singles, doubles and don't have any day between one and the other one. So I think I'm fit.
Flavia Pennetta

It's not reality anymore. Why do they call it reality if it's not reality anymore?
Andrea Petkovic

No comments: